We are undergoing significant growth, and are seeking intelligent
individuals who thrive within a creative and dynamic environment. If you are interested in applying for this position please fill in the form on the left. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Location: Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
Status: Full Time, Employee
Job Category: Business, Management, Project Management
Relevant Work Experience: 7-10 Years
Compensation: Dependant on experience
You will apply your managerial skills and experience in the technology industry to define and implement mobile solutions. You must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills. You will collaborate with clients, business development and technical staff to assess needs and ensure that projects are completed on time, on target and within budget.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of business analysts and technical resources through all phases of a project from planning through to closure.
- Primary client-facing contact with the customer during delivery of a project
- Primary contact with project sponsor for both internal and external engagements
- Manage day-to-day implementation of a project to ensure scope creep is contained, risk is mitigated and issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Manage the project budget, timelines and resources
- Attend prospective customer meetings to help define and cost out the solution
- Lead and contribute content to proposals and Statement of Work documents
- Primary professional services contact to Allegro sales team to ensure smooth transition from sales cycle to delivery
- Identify revenue opportunities within an account to expand footprint within the client organization
- Attend client sponsor and stakeholder meetings where applicable
- Keep Allegro management informed of project status
- Escalate critical issues to Allegro management as required
- Contribute to the improvement of project management best practices at Allegro
- Some travel may be required
Must Have Technical Skills
- 7-10 years managing complex software implementations and/or systems integration projects
- 7-10 years in a client-facing role
- 3-5 Years business analysis experience (requirements gathering and analysis, use case creation and functional design documentation)
- Ability to handle clients at all levels of an organization from project staff to senior executives
- Troubleshooting and product testing experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
Nice to Have Technical Skills:
- 3+ years related experience in commercial mobile applications would be an asset.
- 2 - 5 years related experience in the retail OR logistics OR field services sector would be an asset.
- Experience with customer relationship and tracking applications would also be an asset.
- Experience with business process design/workflow would be an asset.
- PMP certification