We are undergoing significant growth, and are seeking intelligent
individuals who thrive within a creative and dynamic environment. If you are interested in applying for this position please fill in the form on the left. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Status: Full Time, Employee
Job Category: Business, Technology
Relevant Work Experience: 5 Years
Compensation: Dependant on experience
You will apply your business analysis skills in the technology industry to define client requirements for mobile solutions. You must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills. You will collaborate with clients, business development and technical staff to assess business requirements and processes for the purpose of building enterprise mobility software.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather, define and document client business rules and requirements
- Lead and coordinate requirements gathering meetings with clients
- Provide analysis using such techniques as Process/Data Modeling, use case development and gap analysis.
- Create functional specifications to define application behavior
- Maintain updated functional and business requirements documents throughout the project life cycle.
- Support the project team through the design, development and testing phases to ensure system design meets requirements.
- Provide subject matter support to technical writing team
- Act as the intermediary between business and development teams, translating business objectives as well as functional and user requirements into business requirements documentation.
- Liaise with QA and UAT teams and provide feedback and assistance on test plans and test cases.
- Provide regular updates and communicate issues to project teams.
- Coordinate and conduct walkthroughs of business requirements documents with project team and client organization
- Some travel may be required.
Must Have Technical Skills
- 5 Years business analysis experience (requirements gathering and analysis, use case creation and functional design documentation) for software implementation projects
- 5 years in a client-facing role
- Troubleshooting and product testing experience.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, Visio.
Nice to Have Technical Skills
- 3+ years related experience in commercial mobile applications would be an asset.
- 2 - 5 years related experience in the retail OR logistics OR field services sector would be an asset.
- Experience with customer relationship and tracking applications would also be an asset.